I'm leaving for Seattle today!!!...or so I thought when I woke up at 4:15 this morning. My sister was nice enough to volunteer to do the airport run. Once we got there and were in line, we saw that our flight had been delayed 2 hours. Luckily we were at the front of the line, so although it took awhile, we got all our flights figured out and thought we were set.
For Cedar Rapids, this is an unusually long line so we were glad not to be in it.
今日はいよいよシアトルへ行く日!朝4時半に起きた時そう思ったけど。姉が空港まで運転してくれた(優しいね)列に立ちながら出発時間が2時間遅れてると分かった。ちょっと時間がかかったけどチェックインを進んで、列の一番前に立っててよかったと思った。シーダーラピズ空港にはかなり長い列です。
After our flight got delayed again, we decided to pass the time by doing yoga in the terminal. Were people looking at us? Yes. Did we care? Not at all!
飛行機がまた遅延したから、時間つぶしにターミナルでヨーガをやり始めた。みんなに見られたかなと思ってるでしょ?ちょった見られたけど、日本に住んでだ時よくじっと見られたから慣れてる(笑)
They kept canceling more and more flights, and after 5 hours of waiting, they finally canceled ours too. We couldn't fly out at all today, so our departure has been postponed until Monday afternoon.
多くの便が中止されたけど、5時間待ってた後私たちの便もキャンセルされた。今日の出発も無理だったから、出発は明日の午後になります。
Here's a view of the airport as we were leaving. A missing flight crew, fog, and thunderstorms might not have made for a very good day of flying anyways. Hopefully tomorrow will be better!
家に帰る直前の写真だ。乗員がいなくて、霧が厚くて、雷もなってたから行けなくてよかったかもしれない。本当に出発できるといいよね!
No comments:
Post a Comment