Saturday, July 31, 2010

Day 40: Burton OH Rest Day

We had the day off in Burton today, which is a small town that was great for relaxing, so it truly was a rest day!

Even though it was my plan to sleep in, I still managed to catch a good sunrise when I went to the bathroom.


Welcome to Burton. (No association to the snowboards. I checked)


The inside of Alan's van revealed!


We've been having an on going Euchre tournament on the ride. Unfortunately me and Jeremy lost to Andy and Amy, so we're now out of the tournament.


This cool tank was in the fairgrounds, so of course we had to take pictures on it. And then at about 9:00 we heard all these booms of fireworks. I said to Sam "Maybe they're reenacting a battle" His response "We'd better fire up the tank."

No comments:

Post a Comment