My family came to the Big Ride! Besides this meaning that I got to ride in a car everywhere we went, it was awesome to get to see my parents and Em and Jim.
I think we might be starting to look more alike the older we get...maybe...

Since Em won't tell me what the baby girls name is going to be, I've decided to call her Evonne Junior. This is me getting to feel little Eve moving around for the first time:)

We went to see this clock where the little people spin around and dance. If you're not impressed by the amount of their movement in this picture, you probably wouldn't have been impressed seeing it in person either, because it didn't move much faster than it is in this still shot.

These guys were way more interesting than the clock!

So I got my picture taken with them. I wish I would have brought my long socks and suspenders!

I just can't get away from 2-wheeled modes of transportation!!!!

We went on a tour of the brewery.

And they had peacocks roaming around the grounds. Unfortunately I cannot report as to what they smelled like.

A family picture at the brewery.

Em was super excited to take this picture! Alright, that's stretching the truth a little. I was SUPER EXCITED to take this picture!!! I was trying so hard to put up a good fight.

Getting some German food to finish off the day. Jim looks really happy about his sauerkraut.

I think we might be starting to look more alike the older we get...maybe...
Since Em won't tell me what the baby girls name is going to be, I've decided to call her Evonne Junior. This is me getting to feel little Eve moving around for the first time:)
We went to see this clock where the little people spin around and dance. If you're not impressed by the amount of their movement in this picture, you probably wouldn't have been impressed seeing it in person either, because it didn't move much faster than it is in this still shot.
These guys were way more interesting than the clock!
So I got my picture taken with them. I wish I would have brought my long socks and suspenders!
I just can't get away from 2-wheeled modes of transportation!!!!
We went on a tour of the brewery.
And they had peacocks roaming around the grounds. Unfortunately I cannot report as to what they smelled like.
A family picture at the brewery.
Em was super excited to take this picture! Alright, that's stretching the truth a little. I was SUPER EXCITED to take this picture!!! I was trying so hard to put up a good fight.
Getting some German food to finish off the day. Jim looks really happy about his sauerkraut.
No comments:
Post a Comment