Saturday was an exciting day because we went to the Freemont Fair. The fair is to celebrate the summer solstice. It had everything: food, arts, music, shopping, a parade, and of course naked bicycle riders. Yes, about 300 people rode through the streets on their bikes naked. The riders actually used body paint, so although they were naked, a lot of them didn't look completely naked. I have to say I've never seen anything quite like it before.
土曜日はちょー面白かった。フリーモントというところで夏至の祭があった。祭みたいにいっぱいあった:食べ物、アート、音楽、ショッピング、パレード。しかし、パレードは普通のパレードじゃなくて、300人ぐらいが裸で自転車に乗るパレードだった。多くの人は体にペンキをいっぱい塗ったけど、時々服を着てるように見えたけど。。。今まで見たことなかったですよ!
Where did Donna (my mom) go? Oh, there she is!!
母のかっこいい雨のポンチョ

New sunglasses! This really is the best fair ever!!!!! Believe it or not, those are actually smaller than her last pair. She probably needed them to look at her poncho.
母は新しいサングラスを買った。信じられないかもしれないけど、これは前のサングラスより小さいのよ。

Some cute artwork.
かわいい絵

Tye-Dye! Everything Tye-Dye! Dreams do come true!
全てのものはタイダイというデサインだ。

When they say everything, they mean everything.
T-バックもある。

I know you all are dying to see the naked bikers, so here they are. You've been warned!
みんなは裸の人を見たいでしょ!待っててくれてありがとう。
Before the biking parade I saw this guy getting coffee. In Seattle even naked bikers need their morning coffee.
パレードの前にコーヒー屋でこの人を見た。コーヒーが有名のシアトルでは、裸で自転車に乗る人にも朝のコーヒーは大事だよ。

Yes, for those of you who don't believe me, they are in fact naked. The paint covers a lot, but cracks were often exposed, among other things. Enjoy the naked biking!
嘘じゃないよ!この人は実際に裸だよ。体のペンキは厚いけど、ケツを見れば分かる。




A video for the full effect!
ビデオも一つあります!
土曜日はちょー面白かった。フリーモントというところで夏至の祭があった。祭みたいにいっぱいあった:食べ物、アート、音楽、ショッピング、パレード。しかし、パレードは普通のパレードじゃなくて、300人ぐらいが裸で自転車に乗るパレードだった。多くの人は体にペンキをいっぱい塗ったけど、時々服を着てるように見えたけど。。。今まで見たことなかったですよ!
Where did Donna (my mom) go? Oh, there she is!!
母のかっこいい雨のポンチョ
New sunglasses! This really is the best fair ever!!!!! Believe it or not, those are actually smaller than her last pair. She probably needed them to look at her poncho.
母は新しいサングラスを買った。信じられないかもしれないけど、これは前のサングラスより小さいのよ。
Some cute artwork.
かわいい絵
Tye-Dye! Everything Tye-Dye! Dreams do come true!
全てのものはタイダイというデサインだ。
When they say everything, they mean everything.
T-バックもある。
I know you all are dying to see the naked bikers, so here they are. You've been warned!
みんなは裸の人を見たいでしょ!待っててくれてありがとう。
Before the biking parade I saw this guy getting coffee. In Seattle even naked bikers need their morning coffee.
パレードの前にコーヒー屋でこの人を見た。コーヒーが有名のシアトルでは、裸で自転車に乗る人にも朝のコーヒーは大事だよ。
Yes, for those of you who don't believe me, they are in fact naked. The paint covers a lot, but cracks were often exposed, among other things. Enjoy the naked biking!
嘘じゃないよ!この人は実際に裸だよ。体のペンキは厚いけど、ケツを見れば分かる。
A video for the full effect!
ビデオも一つあります!
No comments:
Post a Comment