We were warned that we might be clipped by the southern end of a storm. Being optimistic we kept riding as the clouds behind us got darker and more deadly looking.
It finally reached the point where I said we needed to get off the road. We saw a house with an open garage door and a light on inside. So I went up to knock on the door, hoping they would be friendly. As I walked up, the window slid closed and the curtains snapped shut, which made me a little worried. But soon after a guy came out and told us we could go in the garage. It was a huge man-cave, and eventually his 3 kids (one of which I'm guessing shut the window) came out and kept us entertained. (Or if you ask their dad, maybe we kept them entertained)
We made it to Lansing. It took some bicycling and camera balancing work, but we got a picture.
425-ish miles later at our final destination, Henry and Pam's house!
There's no way that chair is as comfortable as your bike seat...
No comments:
Post a Comment